Position Vacant – Game Day Co-Ordinator
The Hobart Football Club are looking for a team orientated person to fill the position of Game Day Co-Ordinator at our home games only.
The Game Day Co-Ordinator duties will be:
- To coordinate Game Day operations to ensure all games are run to schedule
- To ensure patrons and players are able to access all amenities available on the day.
- To ensure all game stations are manned and the club is able to benefit financially and efficiently on game day.
- Prepare rosters for game day stations in advance to enable all game day stations to run efficiently.
- Liaise with all game station attendants regarding their obligations, duties and requirements
If you are interested or know someone who would be interested in this position, please forward your details to email@example.com